"ENTER HERE TO GROW IN STATURE,
BE A COMPLETE WOMAN AND SERVE MANKIND"
Online Admission Form
Note the following points carefully
- Read the following GUIDELINES carefully before filling up the Admission Form.
- Online Admission Form is divided into 6 Segments, in order to make easy for student to fill up the form.
- All the * marked fields are Mandatory.
- Ensure that Total Marks in the Academic Details is equal to the addition of the Total marks in the Details of Last Examination Passed. - ( For Example View picture ).
- Ensure that Marks Obtained in the Academic Details is equal to the addition of the Marks obtained in the Details of Last Examination Passed.- ( For Example View picture ).
- Scan your Latest Passport Size Image of Size less than 50 KB and greater than 20 KB. (Image width=200px; and Image height = 200px;)
- Fill the details / input in Online Admission Form very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Online Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, you are advised to verify carefully every field/inputs mentioned in the application. No alteration can be done after submission of Online Admission Form
- After Submission of the Online Admission Form, a confirmation message will display that your Online form is submitted successfully. A Reference Number will be generate on successful submission. You are advise to note the Reference Number for future use.
- Enter your Reference Number to generate Printout (Hard-Copy) of your Online Admission Form.
- You have to bring the Generated Printout (Hard-Copy) of online admission Form at the time of admission in college.
- Please frequently view College website for Shortlisted Names.
- Please do not send the (Hard-Copy) Online Printed Admission Form to College. It will be only required at the time of admission
- N.B. : Issue of Admission form does not ensure Admission.
- If you are shortlisted , list of documents should be submitted to college at the time of admission.
- Printed Copy (Hard-Copy) of Online Admission Form
- Application Fees of Rs.150/- (One Hundred Fifty) only.
- Three Copies of recent and colored passport size photograph.
- Original and Attested Copies of Marksheet & Pass Certificate and other relevant documents.
- Age Certificate (H.S.L.C / Admit Card).
- Original and Attested copies of Caste / Physically Challanged Certificate (where applicable).
- Gap Certificate (where applicable).
- Original copy of Migration Certificate (where applicable).
- Eligilibility Certificate (where applicable).
- Extra Curricular Activity Certificate, if any.
- Income Certificate for OBC and MOBC Students
Online Admission Form link is Currently Disabled. Please Try Again or Contact Administrator